The Oak Country door is a reproduction of a classic panelled design with a 'Bead’n’Butt' effect detail. The door has its own distinct identity that is complemented by the use of high quality rustic oak in its construction. This door features flat panel detail to the face of the door.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Solid core with a natural Oak veneer, with small knots and other natural features to give a rustic feel.
- Same groove detailing features on both sides.
- Unfinished Rustic Oak veneer and solid Oak lippings.
- Subtle double groove detail is machined in to solid timber to create the look of a 'Bead’n’Butt' door, but with the construction and stability of a modern flush door.
- Classic, rustic design to suit more traditional and country homes.
- No restrictions on trimming the height, although if trimmed beyond 10mm (5mm either end), we would recommend re-sealing the exposed solid core with an iron on edging (sold separately).
The Oak Country doors have a classic design. Their distinctive, rustic and rugged look makes them suitable for classic homes. One of the unique features of this model is their texture with visible natural grains that gives them natural look and feel. This door is panelled with a 'Bead’n’Butt' effect detail.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.