Our premium Nimes Oak door features a subtle curved vertical groove to one side, creating a focal area for the door handle to be fitted. Although a contemporary styled door, the Nimes suitable for installation in modern and traditional homes. The Nimes 1-Light features a large curved pane of clear glass with double sided acid etched horizontal lines to complement the solid version of this door. The Nimes design makes it a fantastic door to be used as an attention grabbing pair of doors for entrances to living rooms.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Contemporary style door for modern homes
- Door is veneered with American White Oak which is then Pre-finished in a clear lacquer
- Door is fitted with Clear Flat glass featuring two horizontal diamond cut v-grooves
- Solid core, engineered construction giving a substantial feel
- These doors look fabulous when fitted as pairs
- Additional benefit of being made to order, therefore being made to the size you need. (Please see sizing limits below)
- Estimated lead-time for manufacture of this door will be 20 weeks
As with any natural product, some variation is to be expected in the veneer of each door but particularly with this premium product, great care is taken to ensure that this is keep to a minimum. Each door is individually clear spray lacquered to a satin finish. In the event that the pre-finished edges are trimmed during installation, these will need to be re-finished to maintain your guarantee, including the top and bottom
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.