The design couldn’t be simpler: just three panels etched out on Oak veneers that surround the glass panel, and painted midnight black, showing off the Oak grained finish. As part of our Charles Todd range this door is made to order, and the timber is given the very highest standard black paint finish.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Featuring a rich black painted finish over an Oak veneer.
- Finished with 2 horizontal v-grooves to create a modern 3-panel effect.
- Solid core for added durability.
- Single glazed panel featuring fire rated flat glass.
- Made to order.
- Fire rated to give 30 minutes protection (FD30) when fitted in accordance with the Test Certificate.
- Also available in a non-fire rated version.
- This bespoke door can be made to a max. height of 2500mm and max. width of 1000mm. For pricing please contact our door experts in-store, on Live Chat or call 0800 633 5050.
Contact our Door Experts in-store, on Live Chat or call on 0800 633 5050.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.