The use of carefully chosen veneers in the Model 8501 (Bespoke) fire door is a testament to the quality of the door's construction. The door is custom made to suit the customer's specifications whilst providing a contemporary. The overall design of the door provides strength, reliability and longevity.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Contemporary style door for modern homes
- Door is manufactured using a man-made timber veneer which is then pre-primed ready for onsite finishing
- Clear flat fire-rated glass
- Solid core, engineered construction giving a substantial feel
- This bespoke door can be made to a max. height of 2400mm and max. width of 926mm. For pricing please contact our door experts in-store, on Live Chat or call 0800 633 5050
The Model 8501 1-Light (Bespoke) fire door is created to suit the customer's demand to perfection, and therefore ensures the best custom fit that can be provided. It has a contemporary design that provides a distinct appeal to a modern home. The doors unique feature is its glass window that provide a formal, modern design look. The glass itself is a standard flat that has been factory glazed. Not only is the glass glazed but also the door itself, which actually brings a clean outlook provided by the sheen itself. Engineered using a solid core in its construction, it gives the door a more robust, substantial feel, whilst adding strength to its structure.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.