A great example of reliability, Model 8500 White bespoke fire doors are modifiable and adaptable. This door is made to fulfil your expectations and needs. The design of the door and the quality of products used in its construction make it standout. The solid core integrity of the door creates a solid, reliable and durable product that aim to deliver great customer satisfaction. This white door will look beautiful in any modern home or office.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Contemporary style door for modern homes
- Door features v-groove detailing
- Door is manufactured using a man-made timber veneer which is then pre-primed ready for onsite finishing
- Solid core, engineered construction giving a substantial feel
- This bespoke door can be made to a max. height of 2400mm and max. width of 926mm. For pricing please contact our door experts in-store, on Live Chat or call 0800 633 5050
Model 8500 White bespoke fire door is created to perfection. The door has a contemporary design and is best for modern home dwellers looking to add a trendy look to their property's look. The door is created using a man-made timber and is intended for standard internal use. The highlight of its design is the v-groove detail which further enhances the door's texture and brings the veneer design to the fore. Despite looking ready for use, the doors are pre-primed and ready for onsite finishing at your request. Its construction uses a solid core which gives it structural strength. This coupled with the engineered construction gives it a more substantial, robust feel whilst allowing ease of use. The door's simple and minimalist design will add an elegant look to your home or office.
Included: The door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Door lining, handles, hinges or any other door furniture