An epitome of quality, Model 8300 White bespoke fire door is designed to add a contemporary dimension to any modern property. The door's visual appeal is enhanced by v-grove detail that brings the veneer design to the fore. The solid core engineered construction complemented by the use of high quality products makes it a reliable and long-lasting home addition.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Contemporary style door for modern homes
- Door features v-groove detailing
- Door is manufactured using a man-made timber veneer which is then pre-primed ready for onsite finishing
- Solid core, engineered construction giving a substantial feel
- This bespoke door can be made to a max. height of 2400mm and max. width of 926mm. For pricing please contact our door experts in-store, on Live Chat or call 0800 633 5050
A simple, effective and prudent choice, this is the best way to define Model 8300 White bespoke fire door. The door is made to order catering to any of your specifications. Its vertical v-groove detailing brings the man-made timber to the fore. The pure white colour of the door enhances its welcoming feel. The door is pre-primed and ready for onsite finishing. The solid core used in its construction gives it structural integrity while the engineered construction helps the door give you a substantial feel and ease of use. Created for standard internal use, the contemporary design of the door is made to add a new dimension to the modern property.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.