An epitome of quality, Model 8300 White bespoke door is designed to add a contemporary dimension to any modern property. The door's visual appeal is enhanced by v-grove detail that brings the veneer design to the fore. The solid core engineered construction complemented by the use of high quality products makes it a reliable and long-lasting home addition.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Contemporary style door for modern homes
- Door features v-groove detailing
- Door is manufactured using a man-made timber veneer which is then pre-primed ready for onsite finishing
- Solid core, engineered construction giving a substantial feel
- This bespoke door can be made to a max. height of 2400mm and max. width of 926mm. For pricing please contact our door experts in-store, on Live Chat or call 0800 633 5050
A simple, effective and prudent choice, this is the best way to define Model 8300 White bespoke door. The door is made to order catering to any of your specifications. Its vertical v-groove detailing brings the man-made timber to the fore. The pure white colour of the door enhances its welcoming feel. The door is pre-primed and ready for onsite finishing. The solid core used in its construction gives it structural integrity while the engineered construction helps the door give you a substantial feel and ease of use. Created for standard internal use, the contemporary design of the door is made to add a new dimension to the modern property.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.