A fantastic additional to any home that wants to stand out from the crowd and show off their individual style the Lisbon door features a curved 'wave' panel design that sets this door apart from the rest. In 40mm non-fire door thickness, this internal door is sourced from one of our best factories and graces the Charles Todd portfolio of products
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Part of the Charles Todd portfolio of premium products
- Contemporary style door for modern homes
- Door is veneered with American White Oak which is then Pre-finished in a clear lacquer
- Solid core, engineered construction giving a substantial feel
- Additional benefit of being made to order, therefore being made to the size you need. (Please see sizing limits below)
- Estimated lead-time for manufacture of this door will be 20 weeks
Although a contemporary styled door, the Lisbon is suitable for installation in modern and traditional homes. As with any natural product, some variation is to be expected in the veneer of each door but particularly with the Lisbon Oak, great care is taken to ensure that this is keep to a minimum. If you need this or any of our doors as a pair of doors, please note that we offer an in-house rebating service. Each door is individually clear spray lacquered to a satin finish. In the event that the pre-finished edges are trimmed during installation, these will need to be re-finished to maintain your guarantee, including the top and bottom.
Included: The door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Door lining, handles, hinges or any other door furniture