The Knightsbridge 2-Light bespoke door is a traditional white door that is designed for classic homes. The door features a subtle classic bead detail and flat panels that greatly maximize the appeal of the home. It is deluxe primed and pre-glazed, which means that it is ready for onsite finishing. There is a solid core to ensure the door has maximum durability and requires minimum maintenance and repair. This is a made to order door with clear flat glazing.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Traditionally styled door for classic homes
- Door benefits from subtle classic bead detail and flat panels
- Door is manufactured using a Man-made timber veneer which is then deluxe White primed ready for onsite finishing
- Clear flat glass
- Solid core, engineered construction giving a substantial feel
- This bespoke door can be made to a max. height of 2135mm and max. width of 915mm. For pricing please contact our door experts in-store, on Live Chat or call 0800 633 5050
The Knightsbridge 2-Light bespoke door has a substantive feel to it due to its solid core. Manufactured using man-made timber veneer, the door perfectly complements the traditional decor of classic homes. The door offers both economical and functional advantages. The highest quality materials in the door ensure it has maximum durability and longevity. The door is deluxe white primed with high grade lacquer that does not require any further treatment including polish, varnish or wax. Once installed, you only have to apply the paint of your choice to ensure that it complements your interior decor.The best feature of the Knightsbridge 2-Light bespoke door is the solid interior core that can withstand maximum wear and tear. The deluxe pre-glazed door is made using man-made timber that provides maximum durability and functionality. You can rest assured that this door will prove to be a valuable investment for your home.
Included: The door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Door lining, handles, hinges or any other door furniture