Kensington 6-Light Oak bespoke door has a unique and beautiful look which is a result of careful designing and expert engineering. This traditional oak door is created to enhance the appeal of the rooms in classic homes. The door is manufactured with a White Oak Veneer giving each door an individual pattern, feel and colour.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Traditionally styled door for classic homes
- Door benefits from bevelled panel detail and decorative mouldings
- Door is manufactured using a White Oak veneer which is then left untreated ready for onsite finishing
- Clear flat glass
- Solid core, engineered construction giving a substantial feel
- This bespoke door can be made to a max. height of 2135mm and max. width of 915mm. For pricing please contact our door experts in-store, on Live Chat or call 0800 633 5050
Kensington 6-Light Oak bespoke door is manufactured with premium quality veneer, which adds to its classy look and accentuates its durability and strength. The veneer is left untreated ready for onsite finishing. The superb engineering of this door is exemplified by its substantial feel. The door has a solid core which provides a sturdiness and durability. Every buyer seems to love bevelled panel detail and decorative mouldings which greatly enhances the door’s overall appearance. This internal door is pre-glazed with clear flat glass that gives it a glossy look and finish. Kensington 6-Light Oak bespoke door is perfect for any kind of properties: be it an office or a home, as it goes with all sorts of decor and colour themes. If you are looking for a door that will make your home look classy, yet extremely appealing, then this is the perfect option for you.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.