Kensington 2-Panel Oak door is a traditionally styled door that especially complements the interior decor of classic homes. The door is made from the premium quality White Oak Veneer that is left untreated, ready for onsite finishing. The door has a solid core which makes it strong, reliable and able to withstand all kind of pressure. If you are looking for reliable doors which will add an elegance touch to your home, Kensington 2-Panel Oak will be your best choice.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Traditionally styled door for classic homes
- Door benefits from bevelled panel detail and decorative mouldings
- Door is manufactured using a White Oak veneer which is then left untreated ready for onsite finishing
- Solid core, engineered construction giving a substantial feel
- This bespoke door can be made to a max. height of 2135mm and max. width of 915mm. For pricing please contact our door experts in-store, on Live Chat or call 0800 633 5050
Kensington 2-Panel Oak bespoke door is a standard use door that is manufactured from a White Oak Veneer, which is untreated and ready for onsite finishing. Only high quality veneer is used in the creation of this door to ensure stability and prevents from wears and tears. This beautiful door will add value and style to your property within a budget. Kensington 2-Panel Oak bespoke door has a solid core which makes it reliable and long-lasting. Not only is this traditional oak door strong but is beautifully designed, too. The bevelled panel detail and decorative mouldings highlights the white oak’s texture and pattern enhancing overall door’s appearance. If you are looking for a beautifully constructed, sturdy door available at a great price, then Kensington 2-Panel Oak bespoke door will be a perfect choice for you.
Included: The door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Door lining, handles, hinges or any other door furniture