KENSINGTON 2-PANEL OAK (BESPOKE) is the most suitable traditionally styled door for classic homes because it looks good with every type of decor. It is made from premium quality white oak veneer that is left untreated, ready for onsite finishing.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Traditionally styled door for classic homes
- Door benefits from bevelled panel detail and decorative mouldings
- Door is manufactured using a White Oak veneer which is then left untreated ready for onsite finishing
- Solid core, engineered construction giving a substantial feel
- This bespoke door can be made to a max. height of 2135mm and max. width of 915mm. For pricing please contact our door experts in-store, on Live Chat or call 0800 633 5050
The KENSINGTON 2-PANEL OAK (BESPOKE) is a standard use door that is manufactured with white oak. It is a beautiful door that helps in adding value to the home and doesn’t cost an arm and leg. This beautiful internal door has a solid core which makes it reliable and long-lasting. Veneer is used in the construction of this door as it ensures stability and does not let any wear and tear happen.Not only is this traditional oak door strong but is extremely beautiful too. The bevelled panel detail and decorative mouldings helps in highlighting the white oak’s texture and pattern which adds to the doors overall look. If anyone is looking for a beautifully constructed, sturdy door that is available at a great price, then this is the door they should be opting for.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.