KENSINGTON 6-LIGHT OAK (BESPOKE) has a very unique and beautiful look because it is a result of careful designing and expert engineering. This traditional oak door is made to enhance the appeal of the rooms in a classic home. The door is manufactured with white oak which gives each door an individual pattern, feel and colour.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Traditionally styled door for classic homes
- Door benefits from bevelled panel detail and decorative mouldings
- Door is manufactured using a White Oak veneer which is then left untreated ready for onsite finishing
- Solid core, engineered construction giving a substantial feel
- This bespoke door can be made to a max. height of 2135mm and max. width of 915mm. For pricing please contact our door experts in-store, on Live Chat or call 0800 633 5050
KENSINGTON 6-LIGHT OAK (BESPOKE) is a traditional internal door which is manufactured with premium quality veneer which adds to its classy look and accentuates its durability and strength. The veneer is left untreated ready for onsite finishing. The solid core is another added feature that can withstand any kind of pressure. The oak used in to make this door gives it a very substantial feel. Every buyer seems to love bevelled panel detail and decorative mouldings that helps in adding to the door’s overall appearance. This internal door is pre glazed which gives it a glossy look and finish. This door is perfect for any kind of setting; be it an office or a home, as it goes with all sorts of decor and colour themes.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.