The Iris 2-Panel Walnut bespoke door is a made to order door with a solid core and superb engineering, which give it a substantial feel and make it resistant to bowing, twisting and warping. Additionally, the door is made to be robust and sturdy so that it will last a long time, making this door a great investment.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Traditionally styled door for classic homes
- Door benefits from heavy decorative raised mouldings in solid Walnut.
- Door is manufactured using a Black Walnut Veneer which is then pre-finished in a clear lacquer
- Solid core, engineered construction giving a substantial feel
- This bespoke door can be made to a max. height of 2500mm and max. width of 1090mm. For pricing please contact our door experts in-store, on Live Chat or call 0800 633 5050
The Iris 2-Panel Walnut bespoke door is a traditional internal door which is created from a carefully selected Black Walnut Veneer. The rich colour, natural patterns and unique texture make each door look different. The door has a solid core which makes it reliable, strong and able to withstand all kinds of pressure. To make this door look more traditional and attractive, the Black Walnut Veneer is pre-finished in a clear lacquer to achieve a more finished and refined look. Other than this, the door benefits from heavily decorated raised mouldings in Walnut veneer. For buyers who are looking for stylish doors that offer good value for money and are both durable and long lasting, the Iris 2-Panel Walnut bespoke door is the perfect choice.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.