The Iris 2-Panel Oak bespoke door is a traditional oak style, that has timber veneer over a solid core construction with great engineering to make the door more robust and last a long time. Additionally, the door has a highly substantial feel and is manufactured using a White Oak Veneer which is then pre-finished in a clear lacquer to give it a smooth finish. With heavily decorated raised mouldings and panel detail in solid oak and a classy look, this traditional internal door is bound to outshine all other internal doors. This door is made to order.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Traditionally styled door for classic homes
- Door features heavily decorated raised mouldings and panel detail in solid Oak.
- Door is manufactured using a White Oak veneer which is then pre-finished in a clear lacquer
- Solid core, engineered construction giving a substantial feel
- This bespoke door can be made to a max. height of 2500mm and max. width of 1090mm. For pricing please contact our door experts in-store, on Live Chat or call 0800 633 5050
This traditional internal oak door is made of a White Oak Veneer that has been pre-finished in a clear lacquer. With superb engineering and a solid core, the door gives off a substantial feel, no matter the setting it is used in. The great engineering on the door has made it more robust and sturdy and also increases its resistance to bowing, twisting and warping. Since the door is made using only natural timber, there will be some variations in the colour, grain and texture amongst all similar doors. In addiion to this, the door has heavily decorated raised mouldings and panel detail in solid oak, to create a classy and unique look that fits great in your traditional home or office property.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.