Iris 1-Light Oak door, has timber veneer over a solid core construction. Combined with superb engineering, the door is given its substantial feel and made resistant to bowing, twisting and warping. Additionally, the door is made to be more robust and sturdy enough to last a long time, making this door a great investment.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Traditionally styled door for classic homes
- Door features heavily decorated raised mouldings and panel detail in Oak.
- Door is manufactured using a White Oak veneer which is then pre-finished in a clear lacquer
- Factory glazed with clear bevelled glass as standard
- Solid core, engineered construction giving a substantial feel
This traditional internal door, made of a white oak veneer, is pre-finished in a clear lacquer to give it a smooth look. Additionally, the Iris 1-Light Oak door has been traditionally styled for your classic home or office property. The door is heavily decorated with raised mouldings in solid Oak and is factory glazed with clear bevelled glass as standard. The Iris 1-Light Oak door is made using natural timber, this means that each door will be different, because of slight variations in tthe colour, grain and texture.
Included: The door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Door lining, handles, hinges or any other door furniture