We are proud to introduce From the Anvil range of ironmongery. Within this range of hand crafted and hand finished specialist traditional ironmongery you will find an extensive array of finishes that will enable the complete finishing of any type of property.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- When opened a tee hinge has the appearance of a letter 'T'. An alternative to butt hinges, tee hinges are usually used in conjunction with a suffolk latch on traditional plank doors.
- Our blacksmith tee hinges are hammered into shape from mild steel using the traditional manufacturing method of an anvil and fire.
- Band is hinged on the pin attached to the fixing plate.
- Cranked hinge allows door to be flush with the surface of the frame.
- Suitable for heavy doors and gates.
- Supplied as a pair.
- Supplied with matching SS wood screws.
Included: All applicable screws and fixings.