The DX/1930 fire door is made for traditional settings of classically styled homes with the added benefit of a fire-rated core. The use of a solid core in the door’s construction gives it a substantial feel. The doors are made using high quality materials, which makes them reliable and durable and a great investment for years to come.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- A Traditionally styled door for classic homes
- Door features flat panels with a simple bead detail
- Door is manufactured using a Rustic Oak veneer which is then left unfinished.
- Solid core, engineered construction giving a substantial feel
- Fire-rated to give 30 minute protection (FD30) when fitted in accordance with Test Certificate
A traditional door with a classic, yet rustic look is the best way to describe the DX/1930 fire doors. This type of door is manufactured using Rustic Oak Veneers, which are carefully handpicked to ensure quality. The design takes an inspiration from the early 20th century period, when 4 panel doors were commonly made. 3 of the 4 panels are symmetrically placed next to each other while the 4th is almost square shaped and placed at the top end of the door. All panels are flat with each of them being decorated with modest bead details. These doors are left unfinished, which as mentionedgives them the rustic look but will require onsite finishing.
Included: The door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Door lining, handles, hinges or any other door furniture