If contemporary style isn’t your cup of tea, and you’d like a door that embodies the best of traditional design, then the Dahlia might be the one for you. Classy enough to take home and show off to your parents, and imposing enough to impress anyone (even the in-laws), with the peace of mind that comes from a lab-tested fire rating. The Dahlia is a beautiful piece of traditional timber, a solid core given a coat of deluxe white prime that’s such good quality you may not choose not to give it a finishing coat.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- The Dahlia range is made entirely to order, featuring wide heavy set mouldings surrounding a deep bevelled central panel.
- Constructed using a solid core, giving a heavy and substantial feel.
- Supplied primed, ready for you to add your own hallmark with the colour of your choice.
- Fire rated to ensure at least 30 minutes protection (FD30) when fitted in accordance with the Global Fire Resistance Assessment.
- Forming part of our Charles Todd range that offers a truly bespoke service. All of our Charles Todd doors are made using only the finest sustainably sourced timber elegantly crafted in both cutting edge contemporary designs or well-loved traditional styles.
- Our doors come expertly packaged and are delivered by our own team, ensuring they are properly protected from damage.
- We are confident about the quality of our doors which is why we offer a lifetime guarantee on all of our internal doors.
Contact our Door Experts in-store, on Live Chat or call on 0800 633 5050.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.