The Contemporary 4-Panel Oak fire door is a traditional internal door created using high quality white Oak. It is provided unfinished, this product is a fine example of exceptional crafting and engineering. The Contemporary 4-Panel Oak door is more than capable of lasting many years due to its sturdy and durable nature.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- American White Oak veneer, featuring flat shaker panels, supplied unfinished for your on-site finishing.
- Heavy weight, solid core with real Oak lippings to allow for on-site trimming.
- Fire rated to give 30 minutes protection (FD30) when fitted in accordance with the Test Certificate.
- A modern twist on a traditional style with clean lines enabling this to sit within contemporary homes.
- As part of our ESSENTIALS range we are able to offer this door at a fantastic price, without compromising on quality.
- The Oak Shaker range is available in a wide range of sizes including, standard, glazed and fire rated versions.
The Contemporary 4-Panel Oak fire door belongs to the traditional Oak door category. It is one of the most exquisitely designed products that fits perfectly well in all settings, especially with properties featuring classic interiors and traditional furnishings.This traditional internal door has been created through the use of an untreated White Oak veneer and is provided ready to for onsite finishing. This door is provided with flat panel detailing to ensure an attractive appeal. Another unique feature of this product is the fact that it features added strength, therefore it is highly durable and long-lasting due to its solid core. An attractive proposition for most homes and comes highly recommended.
Included: The door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Door lining, handles, hinges or any other door furniture