The Traditional External Doors offer a wide selection of classically designed doors. The traditionally crafted doors come in variety of style including single doors, door sets and glazed doors. These high quality wooden doors will add uncompromised style, class and striking touch to your home entrance. For superior strength, stability and insulation, these doors are made using an extremely strong patented multi-layer core that features solid oak and veneered components sandwiched over a high density foam central layer. For glazed doors, solid oak beading holds the British Standard toughened double glazed units securely in place.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Part of our new traditional Oak front door range which has been designed to improve and complement and traditional home.
- The door is solid in construction and features flat panel detailing and leaded double glazed units.
- Factory pre-finished as standard in a light Oak stain with excellent UV protection,.
- Can be supplied as either a stand alone product or as a bespoke pre-finished set.
- For further help regarding frames or to enquire about our sets, please contact us on 0800 633 5050, click “Let’s Chat” or visit us in store.
Our stunning range of Traditional External Doors aim to add elegance and the Wow factor to your house. After 2 years of extensive research and developments we have come up with a beautiful External Doors range of traditional door designs, which are engineered constructed to offer strength, security and warmth. The Traditional External Doors range feature solid oak mouldings and lipping with solid patented high performance insulated core which is then over veneered in quality White Oak. The doors are fitted either with decorative triple-glazed leaded light units, obscured triple-glazed units or clear triple-glazed units. The Traditional External Doors range can be purchased as either a stand alone door (as priced) with additional ancillary items for traditional installation or can be supplied as a bespoke pre-finished set. Bespoke Todd Doors pre-finished sets include: Multipoint locking, threshold, draught excluders and keeps all fully machined, ready for on-site assembly and installati
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.