The Colonist grained fire rated door gives 30 minute protection when fitted in accordance with the fire test certificate, it's an ideal choice where budget is a factor. The door is supplied factory primed for on site finishing.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Primed grained moulded MDF skin, over a heavy weight fire rated core (FD30).
- Bare softwood lippings to allow for on site trimming.
- Fire rated to give 30 minutes protection (FD30) when fitted in accordance with the Test Certificate.
- A classic 6-panel grained design.
- As part of our ESSENTIALS range we are able to offer this door at a fantastic price, without compromising on quality.
- The Moulded range is available in a wide range of sizes, including standard and fire rated versions.
The Colonist Grained (Solid) fire-door is created for standard interior use. It consists of high quality veneer, which gives the interior a sophisticated appearance. about its longevity and reliability. The timber used in it's design means each door contains a different texture. This provides each piece a unique look. The intricate panel detailing on the door creates a very attractive visual appeal.This traditional white door has a solid core, which makes it a suitable choice for those who seek sturdiness and strength as it causes the door to become resistant to pressure. The Colonist Grained (Solid) door is created using a special creative process which helps produce a substantial feel. The door is pre-primed and arrives ready for onsite finishing.
Included: The door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Door lining, handles, hinges or any other door furniture