The Classic paneled range of doors are a traditionally styled range with decorative inset moulding details. The doors are made from man-made timber and then pre-primed for on-site finishing.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Features decorative inset moulding detail and flat panels.
- Manufactured from a man-made material which is pre-primed for on-site finishing.
- Solid core, engineered construction giving a substantial feel.
- An entirely bespoke door, the Classic can be produced to almost any size.
- This bespoke door can be made to a max. height of 2400mm and max. width of 926mm. For pricing please contact our door experts in-store, on Live Chat or call 0800 633 5050
They have a solid core which makes these designs strong and robust products. If you are looking for something simple, yet effective, then look no further.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.