The Canterbury grained solid door gives a more substantial feel than its hollow core version, this adds more sound deadening and durability, without a significant increase in cost. The door is supplied factory primed for on site finishing.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Primed grained moulded MDF skin, over a heavy weight solid core.
- Bare softwood lippings to allow for on site trimming.
- A classic 4-panel grained design.
- As part of our ESSENTIALS range we are able to offer this door at a fantastic price, without compromising on quality.
- The Moulded range is available in a wide range of sizes, including standard and fire rated versions.
This traditional, white coloured internal door is created from man-made timber veneer that has been styled to suit classic settings. It is a standard interior door that consists of a solid core, which ensures sturdiness and strength therefore allowing a versatile application. The door has a grainy effect due to the man-made timber used. The veneer used is a natural product and helps in producing durability. The door is pre-primed and ready for onsite finishing. Each door is developed with precise engineering which can be seen through its beautiful bevelled panel detailing. This door makes a perfect option for contemporary homes and offices.
Included: The door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Door lining, handles, hinges or any other door furniture