The Canterbury grained fire rated door gives 30 minute protection when fitted in accordance with the fire test certificate, it's an ideal choice where budget is the highest priority. The door is supplied factory primed for on site finishing.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Primed grained moulded MDF skin, over a heavy weight fire rated core (FD30).
- Bare softwood lippings to allow for on site trimming.
- Fire rated to give 30 minutes protection (FD30) when fitted in accordance with the Test Certificate.
- A classic 4-panel grained design.
- As part of our ESSENTIALS range we are able to offer this door at a fantastic price, without compromising on quality.
- The Moulded range is available in a wide range of sizes, including standard and fire rated versions.
This traditional, white coloured internal door is created from timber veneer that has been styled to suit classic settings. It is a standard interior door that consists of a solid core, which ensures sturdiness and strength therefore allowing a versatile application. The door has a grainy effect due to the timber used. The veneer used is a natural product and helps in producing durability. The door is pre-primed and ready for onsite finishing. Each door is developed with precise engineering which can be seen through its beautiful bevelled panel detailing. This door makes a perfect option for contemporary homes and offices.
Included: The door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Door lining, handles, hinges or any other door furniture