The Canterbury Grained White is a solid fire rated door that offers a classic 4-panel grained design, with a more substantial feel, and sound deadening, than any hollow version.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Manufactured with a timber perimeter frame, solid fire rated core and a pressed moulded MDF skin, pre-primed for on-site finishing.
- Fire rated to give 30 minutes protection (FD30) when fitted in accordance with the Test Certificate.
- Primed grained moulded MDF skin, over a heavy weight solid core.
- Bare softwood lippings to allow for on-site trimming.
- Available in different sizes, a non-fire rated version.
The door has a grainy effect due to the man-made timber and its precise engineering can be seen through the beautiful beveled panel detailing.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.