In Spanish ‘borde’ translates as ‘edge’, and this door has it in spades. The Borde features a reassuringly solid core of timber, veneered in American White Oak and given a white stain finish.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- American White Oak stained white.
- Rich visible grain detail.
- Two smooth matt strips frame texture of oak’s grain in the centre.
- Made to order.
- Solid core over real oak veneer.
- Also available in a fire rated version.
- This bespoke door can be made to a max. height of 2400mm and max. width of 926mm. For pricing please contact our door experts in-store, on Live Chat or call 0800 633 5050
The two vertical smooth matt white strips either side of the door serve to accentuate the texture of the Oak’s visible grain in the centre. As part of our Charles Todd range this door is made to order, and the oak timber is stained white to the very highest finish in our own workshop.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.