The Belvedere 4-Panel Oak bespoke fire door is a traditional oak door that is styled for classic homes. The door features flat panel detail and decorative mouldings that maximize the appeal and look of the house. The White Oak veneer offers a combination of durability and visual appeal. The door has a substantial feel to it that looks great and complements interior home decor. The solid core ensures maximum longevity with minimum maintenance or repair.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Traditionally styled door for classic homes
- Door benefits from flat panel detail and decorative mouldings
- Door is manufactured using a White Oak veneer which is then left untreated ready for onsite finishing
- Solid core, engineered construction giving a substantial feel
- This bespoke door can be made to a max. height of 2135mm and max. width of 915mm. For pricing please contact our door experts in-store, on Live Chat or call 0800 633 5050
The Belvedere 4-Panel Oak bespoke fire door offers an appealing design and great functionality. The door is made with high quality White Oak that is left unfinished for onsite finishing. The design of the door matches the interior home decor of traditional homes. It lasts for a long-time without needing much maintenance or repair.Installing the Belvedere 4-Panel Oak bespoke fire door in your home will increase its value and maximize its appeal. The great thing about the traditional White Oak door is that you save money in the long-term with regards to fewer repairs and replacement costs. Moreover, flat panel detail and decorative mouldings maximize the appeal and look of the door. If you want a door that looks great and lasts for a long-time, then the Belvedere 4-Panel Oak bespoke fire door will certainly be a great buy for you.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.