The Belvedere 2-Light Oak bespoke fire door is a traditional oak door that is styled for classic homes. The pre-glazed door is manufactured with White Oak that is perfect for everyday use and is left untreated and ready for onsite finishing. The solid core gives a more substantial and weightier feel feel to the door than alternative semi-solid core doors. The flat panel detail and decorative mouldings look great and perfectly complement traditional homes.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Traditionally styled door for classic homes
- Door benefits from flat panel detail and decorative mouldings
- Door is manufactured using a White Oak veneer which is then left untreated ready for onsite finishing
- Clear flat fire-rated glass
- Solid core, engineered construction giving a substantial feel
- This bespoke door can be made to a max. height of 2135mm and max. width of 915mm. For pricing please contact our door experts in-store, on Live Chat or call 0800 633 5050
The Belvedere 2-Light Oak bespoke fire door is the perfect choice for classic homes. The traditional oak door is manufactured using the highest quality materials. It offers a great combination of economical value and solid functionality. The door is manufactured using White Oak that lasts for long and requires almost no repairs or maintenance. The best thing about Oak is that it is sturdy and is resistant to wear and tear. The door lasts for decades without needing repair or replacement.The flat panel detail and decorative mouldings of the door offer maximums appeal. It can perfectly complement traditional houses with classic interior decor. The door comes unfinished, ready for onsite finishing and painting. If you were looking for a door that offers a combination of high quality and maximum appeal, then the Belvedere 2-Light Oak bespoke fire door is the perfect choice for your home.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.