Balmoral 6-Light door is made from high quality White Oak and represents a perfect blend of style and strength. The door is a result of high level of engineering construction and careful detailing. This traditional internal door has a unique and timeless design and will look great in classic homes.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Traditionally styled door for classic homes
- Door is veneered with American White Oak which is unfinished for on-site finishing
- Door benefits from Solid Oak bevelled panel detail and decorative mouldings
- Door is fitted with Clear Flat toughened glass
- Solid core, engineered construction giving a substantial feel
- Additional benefit of being made to order, therefore being made to the size you need. (Please see sizing limits below)
- Estimated lead-time for manufacture of this door will be 20 weeks
Balmoral 6-Light Oak door will definitely enhance the look of your property by adding a new dimension of style. The White Oak Veneer, which is used in creation of this door, has been carefully selected to ensure that the high quality and the strong structure are maintained. The veneer is then left untreated ready for onsite finishing. The solid core and the superb engineering of this door are exemplified by its substantial feel. In addition, the solid core can withstand any kind of pressure which makes the door last for a long time. Balmoral 6-Light Oak door is manufactured with attention to detail, which is visible through its bevelled panel detail and decorative mouldings. The door is pre-glazed with a clear flat glass which brings out the finesse and gives it a smooth look. If you are looking for a door that has a unique style, structure and a great price, Balmoral 6-Light Oak door is a great choice for you.
Included: The door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Door lining, handles, hinges or any other door furniture