Balmoral 3-Panel Oak bespoke door is traditionally designed door made with a White Oak Veneer to suit the style of a classic home and office. The door has a solid composite core which makes it strong and sturdy and guarantees reliability and durability. This stunning door will be a great addition to your property.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Traditionally styled door for classic homes
- Door benefits from bevelled panel detail and decorative mouldings
- Door is manufactured using a White Oak veneer which is then left untreated ready for onsite finishing
- Solid core, engineered construction giving a substantial feel
- This bespoke door can be made to a max. height of 2135mm and max. width of 915mm. For pricing please contact our door experts in-store, on Live Chat or call 0800 633 5050
Balmoral 3-Panel Oak bespoke door is a traditional internal door. The solid core and the superb engineering of this door is exemplified by its substantial feel. In addition, the solid core can withstand any kind of pressure which makes the door last for a long time. This model is manufactured using a White Oak Veneer, which is then left untreated ready for onsite finishing. Balmoral 3-Panel Oak bespoke door features decorative mouldings and bevelled panel details which help in accentuating the natural texture, pattern and colour of White Oak. This door is made to order and will fit any door frame size you have. Balmoral 3-Panel Oak bespoke door is simple, yet stylish door which will enhance the interior of any classic as well as modern property.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.