Balmoral 1-Light Oak bespoke door is made from high quality White Oak and represents a perfect blend of style and strength. The door is a result of high level of engineering construction and careful detailing. This traditional internal door has a unique and timeless design and will look great in classic homes and offices.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Traditionally styled door for classic homes
- Door benefits from bevelled panel detail and decorative mouldings
- Door is manufactured using a White Oak veneer which is then left untreated ready for onsite finishing
- Clear flat glass
- Solid core, engineered construction giving a substantial feel
- This bespoke door can be made to a max. height of 2135mm and max. width of 915mm. For pricing please contact our door experts in-store, on Live Chat or call 0800 633 5050
Balmoral 1-Light Oak bespoke door will definitely enhance the look of your property by adding a new dimension of style. The White Oak Veneer, which is used in creation of this door, has been carefully selected to ensure that the high quality and the strong structure are maintained. The veneer is then left untreated ready for onsite finishing. The solid core and the superb engineering of this door are exemplified by its substantial feel. In addition, the solid core can withstand any kind of pressure which makes the door last for a long time. Balmoral 1-Light Oak bespoke door is manufactured with attention to detail, which is visible through its bevelled panel detail and decorative mouldings. The door is pre-glazed with a clear flat glass which brings out the finesse and gives it a smooth look. If you are looking for a door that has a unique style, structure and a great price, Balmoral 1-Light Oak bespoke door is a great choice for you.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.