For those of us who think life is too short for boring doors, we present the Angulo fire door. At the heart of this door is a solid core of timber, veneered in White American Oak and given an effortlessly modern feel with its futurist sharp lines and white stain finish that shows off the timber’s rich visible grain. A grain that runs diagonally down towards the single vertical chrome inlay that runs from top to bottom in the centre of the door, and contrasts beautifully with the stain finish.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Manufactured using American White Oak veneer which is then stained in a White finish.
- Featuring a single offset chrome inlay, drawing attention to the vertical grain.
- The White stain highlights the rich grain profile of the American White Oak.
- Heavy engineered solid fire rated core construction gives a more substantial feel.
- This door is made entirely to order and as such can be made to your own specific requirements.
- This door is part of our CHARLES TODD range where we only use the highest quality craftsmanship and timber to create sumptuous doors you simply won't find anywhere else.
- Fire rated to ensure at least 30 minutes protection (FD30) when fitted in accordance with the Global Fire Resistance Assessment.
- Also available in a standard version.
- This bespoke door can be made to a max. height of 2400mm and max. width of 926mm. For pricing please contact our door experts in-store, on Live Chat or call 0800 633 5050.
Contact our Door Experts in-store, on Live Chat or call on 0800 633 5050.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.