The Amalfi is a dark beauty of a door. Given a touch of the exotic by the rich Wenge stain we’ve given the Oak, showing off its visible grain detail. We’ve offset that exotic wood stain with a single offset vertical chrome inlay. Standing out against the brown wood and separating the horizontal wood grain across the door from the single, slim vertical grain of the timber near the handle. As part of our Charles Todd range this door is made to order, and the Oak timber is stained Wenge to the very highest standard.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Manufactured using American White Oak veneer which is then stained in a Wenge finish.
- Featuring a single offset chrome inlay, drawing attention to the vertical grain.
- The Wenge stain highlights the rich grain profile of the American White Oak.
- Heavy engineered solid core construction gives a more substantial feel.
- This door is made entirely to order and as such can be made to your own specific requirements.
- This door is part of our CHARLES TODD range where we only use the highest quality craftsmanship and timber to create sumptuous doors you simply won't find anywhere else.
- Also available in a fire-rated version.
- Truly made to measure, this door can be manufactured in any standard size or bespoke sizes up to 2400mm by 1000mm (only in 5mm increments). For pricing, please contact our Door Experts in-store, on Live Chat or call 0800 633 5050.
Contact our Door Experts in-store, on Live Chat or call on 0800 633 5050.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.