Homeowners with a traditional layout in their classic home should consider purchasing a traditional door such as the stunning Almeria Walnut bespoke fire door. This door offers exquisitely bold features, which assist in the creation of a balance between simplicity and sophistication. The use of Black Walnut veneer really makes these features stand out. If you place the Almeria Walnut bespoke fire door in your home, you and guests to your home will immediately see its appeal. This door is made to order.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Traditionally styled door for classic homes
- Door features heavily decorated raised mouldings in solid Walnut.
- Door is manufactured using a Black Walnut veneer which is then pre-finished in a clear lacquer
- Solid core, engineered construction giving a substantial feel
- This bespoke door can be made to a max. height of 2500mm and max. width of 1090mm. For pricing please contact our door experts in-store, on Live Chat or call 0800 633 5050
The Almeria Walnut bespoke fire door is prepared using an advanced engineering method to ensure it will remain robust and strong. The use of Black Walnut timber in the veneer timber over a solid core construction, also plays a vital part in its sturdiness with the added advantage of being able to prevent decay. The door features attractive, raised mouldings etched into the Black Walnut veneer and to highlight the beauty of the door, the Black Walnut veneer is pre-finished in a clear lacquer.If you are intrigued by the door’s appearance, you can place an order, specifying the measurements you need for the space it will be fitted into. Will you be proud of your purchase? Well, the Almeria Walnut bespoke door will stay in your life for a long time, so you can rest assured in the knowledge that it is low maintainance, as the door’s anti-decaying properties and full-proof engineering will make sure of that.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.