Almeria Oak (bespoke) doors will improve the look of the inside of your home. At times, people neglect how their home appears from the inside, as they give all of their time and effort into decorating the rooms and the outside of the home to enhance curb appeal. People should refocus their attention on the most used part of their home, the doors. They should install the Almeria Oak (bespoke) doors in all of their rooms to see the change it will bring.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Traditionally styled door for classic homes
- Door benefits from heavy decorative raised mouldings in solid Oak.
- Door is manufactured using a White Oak veneer which is then Pre-finished in a clear lacquer
- Solid core, engineered construction giving a substantial feel
- This bespoke door can be made to a max. height of 2500mm and max. width of 1090mm. For pricing please contact our door experts in-store, on Live Chat or call 0800 633 5050
Almeria Oak (bespoke) doors, made from white oak veneer, will visually enhance your home. Each door is created using a special manufacturing method with the aim to make the doors more durable and dependable. The raised mouldings in the panels are painted with pre-finished clear lacquer to make them appear more prominent. You can put the door in every room of the house or just the master bedroom to distinguish it from rest of the doors. Since you will be thinking of your house as a whole, be sure to create a match between the outdoor and indoor doors. However, if you want to make a contrast that works, you are more than welcome to, as you are your own interior decorator.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.