The Almeria Oak bespoke door features a timber veneer over a solid core. With great engineering, the white oak veneer is pre-finished in a clear lacquer, to give it a smooth finish and the traditional oak style, means this door will definitely look great in any setting. This is a made to order door.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Traditionally styled door for classic homes
- Door features heavily decorated raised mouldings in solid Oak.
- Door is manufactured using a White Oak veneer which is then pre-finished in a clear lacquer
- Solid core, engineered construction giving a substantial feel
- This bespoke door can be made to a max. height of 2500mm and max. width of 1090mm. For pricing please contact our door experts in-store, on Live Chat or call 0800 633 5050
The Almeria Oak bespoke door is a traditional oak style door that makes use of white oak timber. It benefits from heavily decorated raised mouldings in solid oak which add more depth into the existing detail. With an engineered construction of timber veneer on a solid core, the door gives off a substantial feel and is weightier compared to doors without a solid core. Additionally, the door is manufactured using a white oak veneer which is pre-finished in a clear lacquer. This door is more robust and sturdy, thereby increasing its resistance to bowing, twisting and warping. Since natural timber is used, no two doors are alike and variances will be seen in terms of the colour, grain and texture of the door. This traditional look is still greatly admired by many people, even with those who have modern homes or office properties to decorate.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.