As part of our Charles Todd range the 8500 Walnut door is manufactured using the finest timber available. Sourced from a leading door making factory in Europe, the use of wood, quality of finishing and solid core, loaded with state of the art engineering, make this door an eye-catching purchase. These doors are a statement of class and can elevate the look of any property. The American Black Walnut Veneer used in the creation of these doors along with the solid Walnut fluted grooving enhances their aesthetic appeal, making them one of the most desired furnishing items.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Forming part of our Charles Todd range that offers a truly bespoke service. All of our Charles Todd doors are made using only the finest sustainably sourced timber elegantly crafted in both cutting edge contemporary designs or well-loved traditional styles.
- Our contemporary 8500 Walnut is constructed using a solid core, giving a weighty and durable feel.
- This range is veneered with stylish American Black Walnut and pre-finished with a clear satin lacquer.
- This door range is designed with a v-groove detail machined into solid Walnut inserts, giving a clean and polished finish.
- This range is available in a huge array of stocked sizes to suit every home.
- If you can’t find the size you are looking for then please speak to a Door Expert about our Bespoke Service.
- We are confident about the quality of our doors which is why we offer a lifetime guarantee on all of our internal doors.
Contact our Door Experts in-store, on Live Chat or call on 0800 633 5050.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.