The 8424 Grey Coto 4-Light fire door is amongst our most popular doors for those looking to make a statement with a crisp, modern, feel. The grey stained poplar veneer has been delicately sliced to create a vibrant linear Grey Coto look. The door has a solid core and has been pre-finished in clear lacquer for added sheen and protection. Its flat and clear glass allows more light to enter the room behind.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Manufactured using a Grey Coto veneer which is then Pre-finished in a clear satin lacquer.
- Featuring v-grooves directly into solid Grey Coto.
- 4 equal glazed apertures which are factory glazed with clear flat fire rated glass as standard.
- Heavy engineered solid fire rated core construction gives a more substantial feel.
- The 8400 Grey Coto range is available in a wide range of sizes, including standard, glazed and fire rated versions.
- This door is part of our CHARLES TODD range where we only use the highest quality craftsmanship and timber to create sumptuous doors you simply won't find anywhere else.
- Fire rated to ensure at least 30 minutes protection (FD30) when fitted in accordance with the Global Fire Resistance Assessment.
- Timber colour is affected by U.V light in various ways. Grey Coto can bleach and show a green haze if placed in areas that have an intense U.V level.
Contact our Door Experts in-store, on Live Chat or call on 0800 633 5050.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.