This modern 8400 Grey Coto has an elegant and sophisticated look that can be used in most styles of home or office. It’s grey stained poplar veneer creates a crisp, linear, look, and it’s engineered construction increases resistance to bowing, twisting and warping.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Manufactured using a Grey Coto veneer which is then Pre-finished in a clear satin lacquer.
- Featuring v-grooves directly into solid Grey Coto.
- Heavy engineered solid core construction gives a more substantial feel.
- The 8400 Grey Coto range is available in a wide range of sizes, including standard, glazed and fire rated versions.
- This door is part of our CHARLES TODD range where we only use the highest quality craftsmanship and timber to create sumptuous doors you simply won't find anywhere else.
- Timber colour is affected by U.V light in various ways. Grey Coto can bleach and show a green haze if placed in areas that have an intense U.V level.
Contact our Door Experts in-store, on Live Chat or call on 0800 633 5050.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.