This modern 8400 Grey Coto has an elegant and sophisticated look that can be used in most styles of home or office. Its grey stained poplar veneer creates a crisp, linear look, and its engineered construction increases resistance to bowing, twisting and warping.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- V-groove detail into Grey Coto.
- Manufactured using a Grey Coto veneer which is then pre-finished in a clear lacquer.
- Solid core and engineered construction gives a more substantial feel.
- This bespoke door can be made to a max. height of 2500mm and max. width of 1090mm. For pricing please contact our door experts in-store, on Live Chat or call 0800 633 5050
- Timber colour is affected by U.V light in various ways. Grey Coto can bleach and show a green haze if placed in areas that have an intense U.V level.
Made from natural timber therefore no two doors are identical. Some variances in their texture, grain and colour are normal but we select our veneers carefully to complement each other.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.