8-Light Oak door represents a reliable and durable product that is made of a White Oak veneer. Its engineered construction and solid core makes it a great investment for years to come. The door is simply designed and pre-finished with clear lacquer to add finesse to the design.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Traditionally styled door for classic homes
- Door is manufactured using a White Oak veneer which is then pre-finished in a clear lacquer
- Factory glazed with clear bevelled glass as standard
- Solid core, engineered construction giving a substantial feel
- These pairs of doors are supplied factory rebated with the right hand door designed to open first and away from you into the room
Classically designed for use in traditional homes is the simplest definition of 8-Light Oak door. The door creation takes an inspiration from past designs. Made from White Oak, 8-Light Oak door tends to have a lighter tone in comparison to other doors, which gives it a more welcoming and natural feel. The use of a White Oak veneer in its construction helps to maintain the quality standards. 8-Light Oak door is beautifully glazed with clear bevelled glass allowing natural light to shine trough your home. The use of balance sashes is to add a different dimension to the glasses design and to strengthen its use. The clear lacquer which is used to pre-finish the White Oak veneers brings the natural grain of the oak to the fore, adding a more natural look. The solid core integrity of the door creates a solid, reliable and durable product that aim to deliver great customer satisfaction. The superb engineering of this door is exemplified by its substantial feel. 8-Light Oak door w
Included: The door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Door lining, handles, hinges or any other door furniture