The 2-PANEL SMOOTH (SOLID) door is one of the most popular traditional white doors that are on the market today. These doors offer renowned quality with exquisite finishing and can raise the appeal and value of any room that they are installed in. The 2-PANEL SMOOTH (SOLID) traditional internal doors are pre-primed and are also extremely durable. A door on a budget and comes highly recommended.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Primed smooth moulded MDF skin, over a heavy weight fire rated core (FD30).
- Bare softwood lippings to allow for on site trimming.
- Fire rated to give 30 minutes protection (FD30) when fitted in accordance with the Test Certificate.
- A classic 2-panel smooth design.
- As part of our ESSENTIALS range we are able to offer this door at a fantastic price, without compromising on quality.
- The Moulded range is available in a wide range of sizes, including standard and fire rated versions.
The 2-PANEL SMOOTH (SOLID) door is perfect for traditional as well as modern homes. These doors are manufactured using manmade timber veneer which is then pre-primed for onsite finishing. These traditional styled doors will offer a classic look to your home and are solid core that is engineered to provide a substantial feel to your home.The 2-PANEL SMOOTH (SOLID) door is constructed from the finest materials and engineered to perfection. They represent fantastic value for money, since they provide both form and durability, and are made for everyday use. These doors also feature smooth bevelled panel detail, which enhances their look and will provide an impressive feel to the room they are installed in. The 2-PANEL SMOOTH (SOLID) doors will go well in any home and come highly recommended.
Included: The door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Door lining, handles, hinges or any other door furniture