An simple, elegant door, this is a quality reproduction design with the added benefit of a modern fire-rated core, and part of our Traditional White Door range. The 1930 6-Panel has a distinct design featuring 3 panels to the bottom of the door and 3 to the top.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Primed High Density Fibreboard face, featuring the iconic three over three panel arrangement, over a heavy weight solid fire rated core.
- Primed softwood lippings to allow for on-site trimming.
- A design inspired by the 1930's to suit classic homes.
- Fire rated to give 30 minutes protection (FD30) when fitted in accordance with the Test Certificate.
- The 1930's range is available in a wide range of sizes, including standard, glazed and fire rated versions.
All of the panels are flat with simple bead details, which beautifully complement the door’s classic style. The use of pre-primed MDF in the door’s construction makes it ready for on-site finishing. Simple, yet stylish, this door is suitable for classic refurbishments.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.