An simple, elegant door, this is a quality reproduction design, and part of our Traditional White Door range. The 1930 6-Panel has a distinct design featuring 3 panels to the bottom of the door and 3 to the top.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Primed MDF face, featuring the iconic three over three panel arrangement, over a medium weight semi-solid core.
- Primed softwood lippings to allow for on site trimming.
- A design inspired by the 1930's to suit classic homes.
- As part of our ESSENTIALS range we are able to offer this door at a fantastic price, without compromising on quality.
- The 1930's range is available in a wide range of sizes, including standard, glazed and fire rated versions.
All of the panels are flat with simple bead details, which beautifully complement the door’s classic style. The use of pre-primed MDF in the door’s construction makes it ready for on-site finishing. Simple, yet stylish, this door is suitable for classic refurbishments.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.