An excellent reproduction design of a classic 1930's door. With a traditional design, the door aims to capture the imagination of the classic home dwellers. Made from MDF then white primed for onsite finishing.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Primed MDF face, featuring the iconic three over three panel arrangement, over a medium weight semi-solid core.
- Primed softwood lippings to allow for on site trimming.
- A design inspired by the 1930's to suit classic homes.
- As part of our ESSENTIALS range we are able to offer this door at a fantastic price, without compromising on quality.
- The 1930's range is available in a wide range of sizes, including standard, glazed and fire rated versions.
The 1930 6-Panel door is a quality reproduction door design. This door is part of our traditional white door range. The 1930 6-Panel has a distinct design featuring 6 panels, 3 to the bottom of the door and 3 to the top of the door. All of the panels are flat with simple bead details, which beautifully complement the door’s classic style. The use of pre-primed MDF in the door’s construction makes it ready for onsite finishing. Simple, yet stylish, this door is suitable for classic refurbishments.
Included: The door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Door lining, handles, hinges or any other door furniture