A simple, elegant door, this is a quality reproduction design, and part of our traditional white door range. The 1930's 6-Panel has a distinct design featuring 3 panels to the bottom of the door and 3 to the top. All of the panels are flat with simple ovolo bead details, which beautifully complement the door’s classic style. Supplied pre-primed, ready for on-site finishing. Simple, yet stylish, this door is suitable for classic refurbishments.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- The traditional design of this door range will give any period home a classic look, helping to recreate the vintage aesthetic of a bygone era.
- Constructed using a solid core over a primed high density fibreboard face, featuring flat panels to create the traditional 3 over 3 look, complimented with a simple bead detail.
- Primed solid timber softwood lippings to allow for a generous amount of on-site trimming.
- If you like a bargain without compromising on quality, the Essentials range is for you. It’s a selection of our bestselling designs at extremely competitive pricing. As you’d expect though, price doesn’t limit your choices, so we have a full suite of affordably superior doors.
- Our doors come expertly packaged and are delivered by our own team, ensuring they are properly protected from damage.
- We are confident about the quality of our doors which is why we offer a lifetime guarantee on all of our internal doors.
Contact our Door Experts in-store, on Live Chat or call on 0800 633 5050.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.