A simple, elegant door, this is a quality reproduction design, and part of our traditional white door range. The 1930's 6-Panel has a distinct design featuring 3 panels to the bottom of the door and 3 to the top. All of the panels are flat with simple ovolo bead details, which beautifully complement the door’s classic style. Supplied pre-primed, ready for on-site finishing. Simple, yet stylish, this door is suitable for classic refurbishments.
Features and benefits
Want to know more?
- Primed High Density Fibreboard face, featuring the iconic three over three panel arrangement, over a heavy weight solid core.
- Primed solid timber softwood lippings to allow for on-site trimming.
- A design inspired by the 1930's to suit classic homes.
- As part of our ESSENTIALS range we are able to offer this door at a fantastic price, without compromising on quality.
- The 1930's range is available in a wide range of sizes, including standard, glazed and fire rated versions.
Contact our Door Experts in-store, on Live Chat or call on 0800 633 5050.
Included: The Door and 'Finishing, Care & Maintenance Instructions'.
Not Included: Frame, Handles, Hinges and other ancillary items.